How it Works:
- Set up an email consultation (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will need a google account. I will send you some paperwork to fill out. Once I get that back, I will discuss anything that needs to be covered further via email. If you have a preferred email address, enter that into the paperwork and I will use that for most communication. After looking through your paperwork, if needed, I will have you get physician approval before structuring your program. We will set a start date and we can go over any questions.
- Set up payment. You can pay per session, by the week or by the month. See package pricing and buy your sessions here.
- You will receive the workout(s) and password to the video library via email on the date agreed upon during your consultation. Workouts will be on a spreadsheet shared with you via google docs, so you must have a google account to view and edit it.
- Do your workouts! Fill out your results on the spreadsheet, make notes, and add questions, requests, feedback, etc. Be as detailed and accurate as possible. This will help me assess your performance and progress in order to provide you with the highest quality training possible.
- At the end of each week, complete your accountability worksheet and measurements chart, and take your progress photos (required for monthly clients only).
- Be consistent and get results!